Friday, July 11, 2008

My G Rated Life


It is just really so hard to believe. The rating on my life went all the way from an R to G rated, and I don't even really know when it happened.

I mean really...it wasn't that long ago that I was putting on my mini, spraying my big hair, going out until sunup and spending some of that time doing (well, most of it really was R rated!)

This week is the first time that I noticed....I say Ooopsie Daisy now instead of *** or ***!

There is nothing that I can sneak anymore - who am I going to sneak it from, myself?

Naughty now is making sure that the deadbolt isn't locked on the bedroom door?

This is what I am going to do -

--Tuesday - Go out and get so drunk that I don't even remember my name.

--Wednesday - Drive around downtown close to midnight, hold some cash out the window and see what happens.

--Thursday - Be "friendly" with a girl

--Friday - Steal a car

Really, who am I kidding? Not one of the things listed above will even come close to happening.

The best I may be able to do is a quick game of Truth or Dare with some girlfriends, while drinking a beer, on the back deck of a friends' house, with our kids playing in the backyard.

You never know, a good game of T or D could get a little R....

No comments: