Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Underwear!

When I first woke up, I felt really old. With lines on my face, and everything saggin', I felt a bit like a beat up pair of granny undies.

At the store this morning, after taking a shower, and taking my time, casually perusing the aisles, using the coupons, and smiling and talking to all eyes that I met, the casual pair of boxer briefs would be what would fit.

Later in the day as I walked past my husband and he silently gave me a slap on the backside I felt a like a lacey thong....sexy and secure in all that I am.

Bikini, boxers, thongs, briefs, they all have their place BUT....please, oh, please just don't call them panties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Paris.
I see France.
Loved this blog
About underpants!

Made me happy to have you back to writing!
Nancy